Get a head start
Residential Life & Housing is excited to welcome you to the 2021-2022 academic year.
We understand that most students have been away from the campus throughout the past year. We would like to invite you to get a head start on the 2021-2022 academic year by opening all residential communities – residence halls, apartments, and Greek Houses – for summer session III. Students who move in for Back to Pacific: Ready, Set, Roar! (summer session III) will be placed into their fall room assignment.
Move-In for Back to Pacific: Ready, Set, Roar! will occur on Saturday, July 17 and specific move-in information will be shared with individuals who submit signed housing contracts for summer session III housing.
Students who are interested in this opportunity should sign up for summer session III housing and dining through the housing portal located in InsidePacific.
All students who submit a Back to Pacific: Ready, Set, Roar! housing application and signed contract before May 30, 2021 will be eligible to win one of the following prizes.
- 1 student and 3 friends will receive an invitation to have a private dinner with President Callahan & his wife at the President’s House
- 5 students will receive a free 2021-2022 academic year “B” lot parking permit
- 5 students will receive $250 Pacific Cash, added to their account for use on campus
- 10 students will receive a $25 gift certificate to the University Bookstore
- 25 students will receive a $5.00 coupon for a Cup of Coffee or Latte at the Pacific Starbucks store
- All students with signed housing contracts will receive a Pacific Ceramic Mug
- Apartment Communities: $1,200 for the 5-week term
- Residence Hall Communities: $1,000 for the 5-week term
- Greek Houses: $1,000 for the 5-week term
- First and second-year students are required to purchase a minimum Silver Meal Plan
- Upper-division students are required to purchase a minimum Bronze Meal Plan
Meal plan options and rates:
|Meal Plan||5 Week Summer Rate||5 Week Summer Points|
Funding is available through Financial Aid to assist students with tuition and housing costs for Back to Pacific: Ready, Set, Roar!. This funding is based upon financial need, so please contact the Office of Financial Aid at 209-946-2421 or email@example.com for information regarding financial aid eligibility.
Safety is a priority at Pacific and all students are strongly encouraged to obtain a COVID vaccination when it is available for you. Pacific will continue to adhere to all state and county public health guidelines, and we will implement COVID-19 contingency plans as warranted.