Career Services Pre-Health Career Advisor offers pre-health advising to all currently enrolled students and alumni from all undergraduate majors who have an interest in pursuing any health or allied health profession.
Schedule an appointment with the Pre-Health Career Advisor to:
- Explore specific Health Professions & Allied Health Professions
- Connect you with faculty to identify specific Pre-Health prerequisite courses and Pacific equivalencies
- Explore different educational pathways and programs with or without a gap year
- Discuss resume development, review, and feedback
- Assist with obtaining shadowing, clinical, research, volunteer, and other experiences
- Create an action plan to build competitiveness as an applicant for graduate programs
- Strengthen interview skills for graduate school and other opportunities
- Develop and/or review your graduate school application including personal statements
- And much more!