All international students are welcome at Pacific.
You can apply to any of our majors, and we offer a number of International Student Merit Scholarships to international students applying as transfer students. No separate application is required! International applicants with a 3.5 GPA or above are automatically considered with their application.
- Official university transcripts (English translation of the transcripts, if necessary)
- Course-by-course credential evaluation
- Are you attending or did you attend a university overseas? If so, a credential evaluation is required for your coursework and official course descriptions.
- An official TOEFL, IELTS or Duolingo English test score. For more information, visit our English Language Proficiency page.
- Current bank statement and Certification of Finances
- A copy of your passport
For more information about becoming an international student here at Pacific, visit our International Student page.
Keith Sanpei from the Office of Admission is available to assist you with this process to make the transition as smooth as possible.
Senior Assistant Assistant Director of Admission