2020 United Way campaign enters final stretch
United Way2020 United Way campaign enters final stretch
We’re in the final week for the University of the Pacific’s 2020 United Way campaign.
If you have not pledged yet, there is still time left to make your gift. The campaign for our Sacramento, San Francisco and Stockton campuses is part of benefits open enrollment, which will run through Sunday, Nov. 24.
As of Wednesday, 151 Pacific employees have pledged $37,474 to United Way. With 63% of university faculty and staff having completed their benefit enrollments, there is plenty of room to grow the base of United Way contributors and show Pacific’s commitment to our communities.
Our universitywide goal is for 323 employees to pledge—a 25% increase over last year.
Employees have the option to make a one-time donation or designate a payroll deduction through the open enrollment process (Pacific login required). Information on how to donate to United Way was included in the open enrollment packets mailed to faculty and staff home addresses.
The prize drawings continue for those who have pledged. This week, we have two winners:
- Chris Ortega (Alumni Relations): Two tickets for both sessions of the NCAA Men’s Water Polo Final Four on Dec. 7–8 on the Stockton Campus
- Mark Christiansen (Physician Assistant Program): One gift package ($100 estimated) from the Sacramento Campus Bookstore
There will be one more prize drawing at the conclusion of the campaign for an annual “A” parking permit.
External Relations and the President’s office are in charge of this year’s campaign. If you have questions, please contact:
- Mike Klocke, 209.946.3134 or firstname.lastname@example.org(Mike is the overall United Way campaign chair).
- Lisa Douglass, 209.942.3286 or email@example.com(Lisa is the liaison with Pacific’s 21 United Way departmental ambassadors).
- Janae Reinhardt, 209.946.2222 or firstname.lastname@example.org(Janae is in charge of campus administration of the United Way drive).