Your health is our priority. Due to temproary suspension of in-person appointments, We will be providing telephone appointments. You can do one of the following:
- Call the 24/7 Nurse Advice Line: 209-946-2315 option 4
- Send a secure message via the Medical Portal to speak to one of our providers
- Use Anthem Livehealth Online or your health insurance telehealth platform
If there is an emergency on campus, contact Public Safety:
- Call 6-3911. This will connect you to Public Safety from any on-campus phone.
- Press an emergency call button on a "blue" light station. This will directly connect you to Public Safety on your campus.
- Call Public Safety on the respective campuses:
- Stockton: 6-2537 or (209) 946-2537
- Sacramento: 4-7200 or (916) 739-7200
- San Francisco: 5-6411 or (415) 929-6456
- Off Campus call 911
At the Time of Your Appointment
Please arrive 10 minutes* before your appointment time. For your visit:
- Bring a method of payment in case you incur charges: cash, check, credit card or PacificCash.
- Check in at the Self Check-In Kios.
- Present your student ID and current health insurance card.
- Complete Forms when applicable.
Email reminders of your appointment(s) will be sent via Pacific email address. To receive reminders via text, complete your profile on the Medical Portal provide mobile number and carrier. If you would like to discontinue these reminders, please call 209.946.2315 ext 1 to opt-out. Please see our Privacy Notice for more information.
We require at least 4 hours cancellation notice or it will be considered a no-show: 209.946.2315. To leave a message after hours, press option 1. If you fail to cancel an appointment within the time-frame, a no show fee will be applied.
No-show Policy and Fee
If you do not keep your appointment or arrive more than 5 minutes late, you will charged a no show fee.
- $50 — Physician
- $25 — Nurse Practitioner or Registered Dietitian
*Students receive one courtesy waiver for your first no-show. Failure to pay within 48 hours will result in a registration hold.
After Hours Care
If you are experiencing a medical EMERGENCY
- On Campus call Public Safety Emergency Line 209.946.3911
- Off Campus call 911
- After Hours Nurse Advice Line 209.946.2315; option 4
Kindly visit your health insurance provider website on how to get care and telehealth information or call the number on the back of your insurance card
We have partnered with Anthem Blue Cross and LiveHealth Online to offer Telehealth services for all Pacific students. You can use LiveHealth Online to visit with a board-certified doctor , psychiatrist or licensed therapist when it fits into your schedule. Doctors are available 24/7, psychiatrists and therapists are ready to see you by appointment seven days a week. It's the most convenient way to get the care you need when you need it. Download the LiveHealth app in the App Store or on Google Play.
Students enrolled in SHIP: $0 co-pay for medical and behaviorial health visits
Students who waived SHIP: $49 co-pay for medical and tiered rates for behaviorial health visits depending on the type of clinician requested. If you have a private Anthem Blue Cross plan, it will be your normal office-visit co-pay.
After hours or on weekends, you can call the Nurse Advice Line at 209.946.2315 option 4. Tell the Advice Nurse about your health problem. The Advice Nurse can help you decide if you need to see your doctor, or if your situation needs urgent-care or emergency treatment. You can also find out ways to possibly treat your problem at home. Our staff will receive a fax that tells us information about your call so we can follow-up the next business day.
All students: $0 cost