Skip to content
  • Print

Name Change/Personal Data

For Stockton Campus Students and Employees

If you wish to view or change your name or Personal data on official records, complete the Request for Change of Personal Data, along with the required documents and submit according to the instructions below:

Request for Change of Personal Data

  • Students: Bring the above completed form along with required documents to the Office of the Registrar, Knoles Hall, 1st Floor.

    • If submitting by mail, email or fax you MUST include required documents along with this form that must be notarized in order for us to accept.

  • University Employees: Pacific Employees must bring the above completed form and your Social Security Card with correct name to Human Resources (Computer Center Building) to be processed. This MUST be done in person.

See also: