Skip to content
  • Print

Verifying Student Enrollment for Current Students

You may need to verify your current enrollment for many reasons that include providing student status for financial reasons, getting a job, applying to another college or university, or receiving special credentials.

University of the Pacific has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse (NSC) to provide enrollment. Any current with a valid Social Security Number, an active insidePacific account, and a password can view or print an Enrollment Validation Certificate. To take advantage of this free service:

See also:
Student Privacy / FERPA