How You Receive Loan Funds
When financial aid authorized your loan, a credit is sent automatically to your student account. You will receive student loan disclosure statements and promissory note documents by e-mail from Heartland ECSI. Once you sign the documents, the loan is deemed valid and the anticipated loan credit is finalized.
How to Sign Your Promissory Note
If you have been awarded and accepted a Federal Perkins Loan or an HPSL, an email from firstname.lastname@example.org will be sent to your u.pacific.edu e-mail account. The e-mail will contain specific information and the links necessary for you to complete your loan documents and Promissory Note.
How to Complete Your Exit Interview
If you received a Federal Perkins Loan, Health Profession Student Loan, or Institutional Loan, you are required to complete an Exit Interview. All Exit Interviews must be completed upon leaving the University, or if the borrower is not enrolled at least half-time (6 units or more, except for Graduate Students). All University benefits such as diplomas and transcripts will be placed on hold until the Exit Interview is complete.
Click here for Exit Interview Information.
Managing Your Loan Account
The Student Loans Department utilizes an outside billing vendor, Heartland ECSI, to process billing statements and loan payments.
After setting up an account with ECSI online, you will be able to:
- View your loan balances, statement history, and payment history
- Make payments or set up recurring payments, (View Payment Options)
- Review and sign, or view Promissory Notes and Exit Interviews
- Update contact information and manage statement delivery
- View Annual Disclosure Statement
- Access Release of Information Authorization Form
- Download Cancellation, Deferment, Forbearance Forms