Accessing your Pacific E-mail
As a reminder that once you confirm your enrollment at Pacific, we will begin to communicate important information to you via your Pacific E-mail account.
How do I Access my Pacific E-Mail?
In order to access your Pacific e-mail, you will first need to register via the Locksmith Account Management Tool at locksmith.pacific.edu and create a unique password. Once this is complete you may log into insidePacific to access you Pacific E-mail. (Again, You must change your default password to access your Pacific e-mail.)
To change your password, log into locksmith.pacific.edu. and follow the prompts below:
- Select your campus (Stockton = STK)
- Enter your PacificNet ID
- If you have not already done so, you will be prompted to created for password recovery question. Please select 3 questions that you will use in the future for recovering your password. Once you have selected these questions, you MUST still change your password to access your Pacific e-mail
- Select - Change Password
- Select - Continue on the left.
- Enter your default password on your letter in the "old" password box
- Enter your new password
- Re-enter your new password
- select continue. If your password is accepted, you are notified that your password has been changed for STK and Google Student Email
- Exit your web browser
- Re-open a new web browser window (Go to http://insidepacific.pacific.edu)
- Enter your PacificNet ID and your new password. Once you have logged into insidePacific, click on the e-mail icon in the upper right corner.
If you experience any problems accessing insidePacific, please call our technology customer support center (CSC) 209.946.7400
Other types of questions can be directed to Office of Admission at firstname.lastname@example.org or 209.946.2211