Purposefully positioned at the heart of University of the Pacific's Stockton campus, the Alex and Jeri Vereschagin Alumni house is the realization of a long-held dream to have a place on campus that alumni could call their own. Its presence confirms Pacific's lifelong commitment to alumni.
Since it opened in the summer of 2011, the Vereschagin Alumni House has already become one of the most popular places on campus and provides a hub for the many programs and activities offered through the Pacific Alumni Association.
Thanks to alumni Alex '57 and Jeri '57 Vereschagin's $2 million lead gift and the generosity of many others, the Alumni House became a reality. The Alumni House, which cost $4.5 million to build, was constructed solely on donations.
Since its opening in the summer of 2011, the Alumni House has become one of the most popular places for events on campus and provides a hub for the many programs and activities offered through the Pacific Alumni Association. It also has become one of the premier event facilities in the Central Valley.
- Free Wi-Fi Access
- A modern facility equipped with a central serving kitchen
- Spacious rooms adaptable to small or large receptions
- Tables and chairs are included in rental fee
- An experienced, friendly staff to assist with arrangements and respond to your every need
- Ample complimentary parking after 5 p.m.
- State of the art audiovisual equipment
289 sq. ft. capacity: 12 (conference); 16 (dining); 18 (theater style)
- Includes a conference table for 12. A conference phone and video conferencing capabilities are available
- Ideal for interviews and small business meetings
Omega Phi Alpha Library
- 534 sq. ft. capacity: 16 (conference); 30 (dining); 36 (theater style)
- A warm inviting room, which holds our collection of yearbooks as well as bookshelves filled with books authored by Pacific alumni
- Includes a gas-burning fireplace, video conference capabilities, computer and two monitors, DirecTv and sound system
- Ideal for board meetings, workshops and training meetings
- 324 sq. ft. capacity: 10 (conference); 20 (dining); 22 (theater style)
- Accommodates 10 around a conference table
- Includes a gas burning fireplace, balcony, computer and monitor and a conference phone
- Ideal for small meetings
McClure Family Patio
- 1735 sq. Ft. Capacity: 110 (dining); 140 (theater)
- The largest space and the most versatile. Ideal for banquets, conferences, weddings, celebrations of life, birthday parties, reunions and holiday parties
James Payne Family Kitchen
A prep kitchen in the Vereschagin Alumni house is equipped for the professional caterer. An approved caterers list is available, which features a variety of catering styles for all budgets.
Alex & Jeri Vereschagin Alumni House*
1022 Dave Brubeck Way
University of the Pacific
Stockton, CA 95211
Monday-Friday 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Parking: Visitors to the campus between 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. weekdays must purchase temporary parking permits for their vehicles through the Passport Parking app. Posted signage will provide more details. The closest parking is in Parking Lot 4.
*For easiest access to the building, please enter campus via the G. Warren White entrance, off of Pershing Avenue.
The Pacific Alumni Association is grateful for role alumni donors played in the development of this beautiful facility. It is the hope of the Pacific Alumni Association that this building continues the legacy that they, and many other Tigers, created at Pacific.
All donors to the Vereschagin Alumni House had their names put on recognition discs. Those discs were used to create the tiger "mosaic" in the Armando Flores Family Gallery of Donors.
Alumni who made gifts of $1,000 or more were recognized with a personalized brick in the Vereschagin Alumni House Brick Plaza. Please search the gallery photos for your brick. If you have trouble finding your brick, please call our office at 209.946.2610 or email us.