The William Knox Holt Memorial Library and Learning Center is now accepting requests for physical materials – including books, CDs, DVDs, etc. Current faculty, staff and students can request materials through the library catalog and click on the “Request it” button which is located next to the item. Material will take 24-48 hours to be pulled.
To request an item:
- The requestor is responsible for lost and replacement material(s).
- Electronic materials/articles can still be requested via ILL.
- Link+ and ILL print material are not eligible for mailing to students.
For questions regarding requested items, contact:
The William Knox Holt Memorial Library and Learning Center at 209.946.2431 or email@example.com.
- Current students, faculty, and staff of the University of the Pacific.
- Patrons can pick up their requested items at the William Knox Holt Memorial Library and Learning Center on the Stockton campus or the Sacramento Campus Library.
- Processing time per request may take up to two business days (excludes holidays and weekends) after the request is submitted.
- Requested items will be held for seven days.
- Materials from both the William Knox Holt Memorial Library and Learning Center and the Rite Aid Information Commons.
- Available materials include books, DVDs, CDs.
- Some materials are not eligible to be requested for hold. This includes: reserves, reference, periodicals, and special collections.
- If you are requesting material from the Sacramento Campus Library, please contact them for information on their library services.
There is no limit to the number of items that can be requested. However, the library will reserve the right to process no more than 10 items per person per day when there is a heavy demand of requested items.
- If the book is unavailable, you will receive an email offering other possible options to obtain the requested item.
- Materials can be kept until the library reopens. All outstanding material will be renewed with no late fees.