The TELI team supports the thoughtful use of technologies in teaching, learning, and scholarship.
Explore opportunities for academic projects, experiential learning, and interdisciplinary collaboration.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or submit a consultation request form.
- 3D Printing/Design
- Audio/Video Production
- Drones & 360 Cameras
- Media Conversion
- Poster Printing
- Data Visualization
- Multimodal Composition
- Oral Histories
Educational App Development
- Mobile & Computer App Development
- Pedagogical Games
- VR Learning Environment Development
Publishing & Scholarship
- Archive in share in Pacific’s scholarship repository (Scholarly Commons)
- Faculty academic profile pages
- Open Educational Resources (OER)
- Theses & Dissertations
- Copyright & Licensing
- Data Management
3D Printing & Design
- Bring in a 3D Model, use the computers in The CUBE to design your own, or have staff assist in planning, designing, and implementing your idea.
App & VR Development Stations
- The computers in The CUBE are equipped with software development tools with a focus on VR. Unity and Unreal Engine are available, and additional software may be installed on request.
- The CUBE’s staff can assist in all aspects of audio and video production including equipment rentals, audio and video recording, editing, and post-production.
Drones & 360 Cameras
- Using drones to record aerial photos and videos and 360 cameras to capture immersive video for VR you can create unique visual perspectives for your projects.
- We can convert a wide range of media formats to best fit your needs. We currently can process Blu-Rays, DVDs, VHS tapes, MiniDV tapes, CDs, Cassette tapes, Vinyl records, and 8-track tapes.
- Our large format printer can print high quality posters up to 44in wide with length being varied to meet your needs.
Copyright & Licensing
- Faculty, students and staff with questions on open access, copyright for their publications, and Creative Commons licenses can contact staff for information and assistance.
Digital Project Assignments
- Interested in developing a digital project to implement in your classroom? We can help guide you through scoping the assignment, selecting the platforms/technology to use, and provide instructional support for students as they work to complete their projects.
- Come talk to us about how you could use the latest educational technology in your classroom. Our team of experts are happy to discuss possible ways you can use educational technology in your course.
Mobile App Development
- We collaboratively work with you to design and develop a smartphone mobile app. Apps developed with us are launched on the Google Play store and the Apple App Store.
Open Education Resources
- Faculty can request assistance finding open educational resources (OER) to convert or partially convert a course. The library also oversees an annual OER stipend program for faculty to work on OER over the summer term.
Virtual & Augmented Reality Content
- Interested in using virtual or augment reality content in your class? We are here to guide you through selecting the right technology for your class and are there to help setup it up.
VR Learning Environment Development
- Want to design custom virtual reality or augmented reality content for your course? Come talk to our experienced computer science developers to see how we can integrate your course material into an effective virtual learning environment.
- We will create branded, digital CVs for all faculty members at Pacific including all scholarly & creative works. An “About” page provides information on employment, education, research interests, affiliations, courses taught, etc. Monthly readership reports, access to an Author Dashboard and PlumX Metrics are all included.
Hosted Journals & Conferences
- Interested in starting a journal or hosting a conference? We can assist with set-up, training, branding, applying for an ISSN, and more. Scholarly Commons has excellent Search Engine Optimization and monthly readership reports for authors/presenters.
Interactive Presentation Spaces
- Located on the first floor of the library, the Digital Wall is a large multi-function touch sensitive display space. Schedule a time to present content in an intuitive interactive way or submit digital flyers that cycle through when the space is not actively being used.
Research Data Management
- Scholarly Commons provides a free, hosted solution for research data management needs, accepting all file types and sizes. Staff are available to write support letters for grant applications and answer questions for Data Management Plans.
- Scholarly Commons is the institutional repository for University of the Pacific. We are available to assist with uploading all publications, presentations and creative work. We can work with faculty who want to capture and preserve course work or non-traditional works as well.
- Theses and Dissertations are uploaded to Scholarly Commons for global dissemination. The repository provides monthly reports to alumni on their T/D usage. The library also assists with graduation requirements for the T/D process.