Academic Technology Mission
Working closely with faculty, staff, and students, Academic Technology identifies, advances, implements, and supports innovative educational technologies and instructional resources that elevate teaching efficacy, drive positive learning outcomes, foster student engagement, and address diverse learning needs.
Please visit our SharePoint site! You can find more information about our services, workshops, events, and frequently requested information there.
- Academic Technology Adaption
- Course Design and Development
- Canvas and associated tools/plug-ins support
- Digital Badging and Credentials
- Makespace and Multimedia support
- Custom App Development
- Ellucian CRM Advise Support
- Technology Training and Professional Development.
David Yu, Director of Academic Technology
Lloyd Curtis, Instructional Designer
Sean Bateman, Instructional Designer
Veasna Ling, Application Developer
Yusif Imanov, Digital Projects Manager and Team Lead for the Cube