The Stockton Campus Library delivers services from two facilities on the Stockton Campus: William Knox Holt Memorial Library and Learning Center and Rite Aid Information Commons.
William Knox Holt Memorial Library and Learning Center
- Provides print resources in the humanities, fine arts, social sciences, music, business, education, natural and physical sciences, and engineering
Rite Aid Information Commons
- Provides print resources on pharmacy, physical therapy, speech language pathology and dental materials
These facilities offer a variety of study settings, including carrels, large tables, lounge areas, and group study rooms. Independent of the facilities, a rapidly increasing number of digital library resources in all subjects are available around the clock.
We are committed to supporting you — our students, faculty, and staff — in their teaching and learning.
• Patrons shall behave in an acceptable and lawful manner
• Patrons are expected to maintain an acceptable standard of personal hygiene
• Children under the age of 12 shall be accompanied by an adult
• Patrons shall utilize only external racks for bicycles
• Patrons shall respect quiet zones, (cell phone and noise prohibited)
• Patrons shall follow reasonable direction of Library Staff
By entering the University Library, you agree to all applicable policies, including conduct and behavior.
A more complete list is available upon request.
We reserve the right to have all non-compliant patrons removed from the premises.