Becoming a remote learner does not mean that you are all alone. We put together a series of tips and resources to help you become successful online learners.
As you prepare for remote learning in the Fall, Pacific Technology has put together a webinar to inform you of the available technology resources that you can utilize.
- Internet requirements
- Tools for remote learning
- Have a backup plan
- How others in your household may affect your online experience
- Test your internet connection
- Getting the best performance from your home network
- Upgrading your internet connection
- Wifi range extenders
- Online resources
- Contacting the Technology Help Desk
Online Learning Support:
San Francisco Helpdesk